There's nothing quite like spending a sunny afternoon with family and friends on your patio, enjoying your favorite show or movie on your outdoor TV, expertly set up by National Assemblers. But as soon as the fun's over, how do you ensure your TV stands the test of time and unpredictable weather? Enter the outdoor TV cover. We also have an article on Propane Fire Pits if you are interested to spruce up your backyard oasis.
Examples of Outdoor TV Covers
Selecting the right outdoor TV cover can make a world of difference in prolonging the life of your TV, and fortunately, there are numerous top-tier options available in the market tailored to various needs and preferences.
Clicks Outdoor TV Cover
This Clicks Outdoor TV Cover is made with weatherproof and durable material, it comes with a built-in bottom seal and remote storage pocket.
- Weatherproof Material: Protects the TV from rain, snow, and other weather elements.
- UV Protection: Prevents color fading due to harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Breathable Fabric: Ensures moisture doesn't get trapped inside, preventing mold or mildew.
- Soft Interior Lining: Guards against scratches on the TV screen and exterior.
KOLIFE K LIFE Heavy-Duty Outdoor TV Cover
Crafted from Oxford fabric, this KOLIFE K LIFE Heavy-Duty Outdoor TV Cover is dustproof, waterproof, and offers excellent protection against UV rays. It also features a soft fabric interior to prevent scratches.
- Dustproof: Keeps dust and small particles from clogging vents or affecting screen clarity.
- Remote Storage Pocket: Built-in pocket for convenient storage of remote controls or other TV accessories.
- Secure Fit: Custom fit for various TV sizes, ensuring no gaps or loose areas.
- Double-Stitched Edges: Provides an added layer of protection and enhances the cover's durability.
Garnetics Outdoor TV Cover
This Garnetics Outdoor TV Cover with a unique front flap that can be rolled up, this cover allows for easy viewing without complete removal. It's made from weather-resistant and durable polyester.
- Roll-Up Front Flap: Offers easy access for viewing without needing to remove the entire cover.
- Bottom Seal: Ensures complete protection from dust, insects, and other outdoor elements.
- Built-in Remote Pocket: Provides convenient storage for remote controls.
- Neutral Design: The cover's color and design easily blend with different outdoor settings and decors.
While these are just a few examples, it's crucial to research and choose a cover that fits your specific TV model and meets your protective needs. And if you're considering setting up or relocating your outdoor TV, don't forget that National Assemblers has got you covered with their expert services.
Maintenance and Care Tips
Owning an outdoor TV cover is only half the battle; ensuring it provides consistent protection over the years requires regular maintenance and care. By following these guidelines, you can maximize the lifespan and efficacy of your TV cover, ensuring your TV remains in pristine condition for years to come.
- Regular Cleaning: Keep your cover free from dirt, dust, and debris. Using a soft cloth, gently wipe down the cover periodically. For stubborn stains, a mixture of mild soap and water can be effective. Always ensure the cover is completely dry before placing it back over the TV to prevent mold and mildew.
- UV Protection: While many covers come with UV protection, over time, this can wear off. Consider using a UV protectant spray every few months, especially if your cover is exposed to direct sunlight for long periods.
- Inspect for Damage: Periodically inspect your cover for signs of wear, tears, or other damages. Small issues can quickly become bigger problems if not addressed promptly. If damages are found, consider repairing or replacing the cover to ensure continued protection.
- Store Properly: If you're not using the cover for an extended period, store it in a cool, dry place. Folding it neatly and placing it in a storage bag can prevent creases and wear.
- Avoid Chemical Cleaners: Steer clear of using harsh or abrasive chemicals when cleaning your cover. They can deteriorate the material and diminish the cover's protective qualities.
- Ventilation: Make sure the cover is well-ventilated and that no moisture gets trapped inside. This can be a breeding ground for mold and mildew. If your cover doesn't have ventilation features, occasionally airing it out can be beneficial.
- Tighten Securely: Always ensure that the cover is securely tightened and that there are no loose ends. Loose covers can be blown away in strong winds or allow water and debris to sneak in.
- Regular Updates: Just as technology evolves, so do protective materials. Consider updating your cover every few years to benefit from the latest protective features and technologies.
Additionally, if you want to learn which are the best outdoor TV's to purchase, check out this video:
By prioritizing the care of your outdoor TV cover, you not only ensure the longevity of the cover but also guarantee that your TV remains safe and protected from various outdoor elements.
Ensuring Longevity with Outdoor TV Covers
By now, you understand how valuable an outdoor TV cover can be. It's not just about prolonging the life of your TV, but also about ensuring those sunny afternoons with loved ones remain uninterrupted by unexpected TV malfunctions. Remember, when in doubt, you can always count on professionals like National Assemblers to guide you through the nuances of product care and setup. Enjoy your TV, come rain or shine! Additionally, our team of experts is here to help you with your patio furniture assembly to your BBQ grill assembly. Contact us today and let us help you with your installation!